Monday 31 October 2011

Halloween 2011

Kyle received a Bumblebee Plasma Cannon as a gift from his Godmother Faye about 2 Christmases ago. We also got him a Bumble bee helmet that matches it. Both items does not fit him very well that time so I guess he was not very interested about it. Kyle is now almost 6 and the Cannon and helmet now fits him perfectly. When he saw the Bumblebee costume at Walmart, he did not stop until I finally gave in and bought him one. It is a good thing that it went on sale the week before Halloween.

My youngest son Lex got his Optimus Prime costume from his Godmother Wei. I guess both Kyle and Lex liked their costumes because they have been wearing them since Friday. They only take it off when they go to the washroom hahahaha!

It was a good thing my eldest son Aloysius has a creative mind. He did not ask us to buy him a costume. He said he had something in mind and all he needed was an eye patch and a face paint or makeup. He said he will go trick or treating as his evil twin. I guess he regards himself as a very good boy and of course, the alter ego is his evil twin.

Here are some photos of the boys


No comments:

Post a Comment