Monday 31 October 2011

Be Thankful For What You Have!

When I left the church yesterday, I felt really blessed. I have a different outlook in life. And I will do my best to stay that way. The message that was imparted to us was "be greatful to what you have". No matter how small things are, we should always thank the Lord. If we thank the Lord for even the minute things that we have, He would surely entrust us or bless us with larger things.

We should even thank the Lord for the failures that we have. We might think that this puts us down. But we never know what the Lord's intention for putting us in that situation. For all we know this things could have happened to make us stronger.

So instead of hoping or wishing for more, be contented in what has been given to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment