Monday 17 October 2011

Business Web Directory Listings

I recently purchased a property. It definitely needed some work. I am in need of hard wood floors. I wanted to remove the carpet and replace it with wooden flooring so it will be easy to maintain. Being thrifty I did not go to the first store that I could find that sells these things. I opened my laptop and I started to search for the items that I wanted from the web. I used Google to look for these items. There were a lot of returned website hits. The only problem is that the list does not categorize the websites. For example when I searched for "Wooden Floors", one website will route me to a WIKI page. Some would direct me to a photo album. And some would be a real link to a store that sells a different item.

A friend of mine recommended that I go to a website that lists businesses categories. I found that to be true after I went to the web site. The web site that I am referring to is JasmineDirectory.com. It is a very neat site. It does not drown you with a lot of flash designs which by the way just slows down your browsing. What I like about the site is that it is very simple to access. The menu is easy to navigate. The business categories that you need are on the main page and can't be missed. I was able to find the things that I need on the links that were provided by the web site when I did a search for wood floors. From the links I was able to purchase the necessary materials I need.



Other feature of the site I liked was it is a 100% SEO friendly web directory. There are no broken links and all links will redirect you to the exact business page. There will also be some relevant images description or links that everyone will find useful.



If I have a business that I would like listed. I would definitely register with them. Because unlike other business directory listings. Jasmine Directory can accommodate up to 5 links to the most accessed page of your business web site or perhaps 5 links of the pages of your business that you want to promote. The site is W3 CSS and HTML valid. There is also automatic thumb nailing of the business web site that you will register. This will make the listing appealing for the individuals that are looking for something. And because it is not Google of Chrome, you don't need to search for the entire www content. That is because everything is already laid out for you. Just click on the category you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment