Tuesday 18 October 2011

BlogAdvertisingStore and myLot


I migrated to Canada a couple of years ago and did not work for maybe 3 months. During this free time of mine I was lured to the idea of earning money by using the internet. There were a lot of web sites that offered these easy to earn schemes. There was “Pay Per Click”, “Pay Per Post”, “Paid to Youtube”, ‘Paid Blogs” and a lot more. I must have joined a lot of them because of the promise of earning cash easily as well as the encouraging comments and testimonies that the members have posted. To my dismay, some these web sites just disappear from thin air. Some of them have made earning so hard that you have to do a lot of things just to earn 5 cents.

I do not want to generalize. However, some people would just do anything to cheat other individuals to gain. This made some of us doubtful if these things would last because it is really too good to be true.


Now that I am employed, although I seldom go online, I still log-on and check some of the favourite sites of mine that really pays you for the work that you have done. BlogAdvertisingStore and myLot in my opinion are the real sites that are legitimate. After so many years their web sites are still operational and are continuing to reward loyal users/followers/Supporters. myLot is a compensated social web site offering discussions, news, blogs and games. You can also make new friends from around the world all while earning money. BlogAdvertisingStore on the other hand is a website where bloggers help companies find their ad through their blogs. Through the bloggers recommendations, write-ups or reviews, readers are encouraged to check out the product that is being promoted in the blog.





I sincerely hope that advertisers would discover BlogAdvertisingStore and myLot and support them as they continue to help other people earn as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment