Tuesday 18 October 2011

Apple iMac



I have been dreaming of having an iMac. One reason is so that the kids can use it to play games and in their research. Another is so that I can use my laptop when I need it. They always seem to ask if they can use it the moment I turn it on. And the last reason might have been just to finally have an Apple. I have been always a PC fan. I wanted to be able to feel how it is to have something different and find out for myself it is really better than a PC. Prices of computers are continously dropping. A couple of months ago an Apple iCore 3 with a 21.5 inch monitor and 4GB of memory is being sold at $1,299 here and $1,199 in the US. Now you can get an iCore 5 for $1,199 here and abroad. I thought that I will finally be able to own one until it had to go to the back burner as we decided to use the money in something that is really important.



All is not lost. All I need to do is be more frugal and save some money for the iMac and hopefully gain support from the Financial Controller (Hahaha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment