Sunday 10 May 2009

Tonka Crane

I was bored so I went out for a walk. I took my DSLR camera and started shooting on every landscape I liked. I think I walked for about a kilometer before I started to walk back. On my way I saw Zellers. I know that they are having a sale so I went inside. My intention was to look for curtain rods so I can put up the curtains to give me some privacy in the apartment. I went to the home section and passed through all the aisles bit did not find one. I decided to see the toys section and look for games for the PSP I recently bought. I wanted to see how much are the UMD's or the small cd's that you insert in a PSP. It can either be a movie or a game. Games are 40 dollars each. I said to myself it was too expensive. I might just have to have it reconfigured so it can play games from a memory stick. Before heading out the store I passed by the clearance area, my favorite area in all stores LOL. I saw a big Tonka crane which was on sale for $23.99. The original price was $40.00. I looked at it and found out that it was missing the hook and the dial to make the rope connecting the hook go up and down. I thought, I can just connect a hook or perhaps a ball to it and it will be perfect. The dial is not really needed as there was a lever that can be used.



The boys have a dump truck, bulldozer and backhoe in the Philippines. This will complete the set so I bought it. It was my childhood dream toy so I will play with it until my kids are able to come here in Canada LOL.









No comments:

Post a Comment