Saturday 9 May 2009

PSP's For the Boys

My wife told me a story about my son Kyle a couple of weeks back. She told me that one day Kyle woke up very early. His elder brother was still sleeping then. Kyle asked her mommy if he can go to his uncle Carter's room. My wife asked why and he said he wanted to play his uncle's PSP while his kuya is asleep. I felt so bad for him. Apparently, her kuya always plays with the PSP and all he was able to do is watch. I already have one PSP for the boys but if that is the scenario, I am sure they will fight everytime. When I was browsing the internet for some furnitures for the apartment, I happen to see a posting for a latest PSP (Model 3000) for $150. The ad said it was just 3 months old and was just used for playing MP3's. It also came with a game Lord of War and two movies (National Treasure and SuperBad) It also had a AV cable worth 30 bucks. I asked if I can get it for 125 as I am a little short of cash. The advertiser said he can only offer it for $135. I immediately e-mailed the advertiser and made arrangement to pick it up.

The PSP is still in pristine condition and the package includes the box, manual and other accessories. I am sure I got a good deal. Now Kyle and his kuya can play simultaneously. And there will be no fighting. I hope when My youngest can play the PSP, his older brothers have outgrown the game LOL. The picture below shows the gadget.



No comments:

Post a Comment