Saturday 16 May 2009

A Zeller's Store is Relocating

One of my favourite stores Zellers is relocating from Eglinton and Victoria Park to somewhere I do not know. Every item they have in the store is less 35 percent. Nothing is excempted. Toys are discounted even higher. Less 40 on most of them. I looked around and found some good deals. I bought a towel rack for just 3 bucks and a hamper and table top ironing board for just 12 dollars. If I only have a car or a van that time, I would have bought a lot more. It is kind of disappointing that most of the good stuff are gone. It has either been sold or they moved it to the new location already.

I was looking for Thomas the Tank and Transformers and o
ther things like PS3 and X-Box. The only thing left there is an old PS2 which I am reluctant to buy. Well maybe next time I should go there earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment