Saturday 16 May 2009

All Clear Stair Guard

I recently e-mailed the MP(Member of Parliament) assigned in our area for help in finding out the status of my sponsorship. I feel that soon there will be a favorable result.

I am now excited and have continued buying things for the kids. Continuing as I have started to buy clothes for them even last year when I find good deals. One of the things on my wife's wish list is a Stair Guard. Our apartment has a stair which is too steep and dangerous to my small kids. That is why we need a stair guard or gate. My friend Gina gave me one but it will not work in our setting. If we have to go over the gate to go down the stairs, it would be dangerous to me and my wife too. So I looked for one that swings open. I found one at The Bay. It was on sale for CAD 40 Tax included. It was priced CAD 70 before. I thought it was a good deal so I took advantage. I actually installed it and took some pictures. I hope my wife and the kids would like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment