Wednesday 20 May 2009

Home Project

Its been a while since I have done any home projects. I like to collect carpentry, electrical and electronic tools and do minor repairs to broken home appliances or furniture. Although sometimes the problem will get even worse LOL. But I am proud to say my success rate it around 85%.

I always love to watch the show The New Yankee Workshop featuring Norm Abram. He just have tools for everything. I dream of having a workshop of my own beside the garage or perhaps at the backyard when I get a house of my own.


When my colleague Stephen found out that I am looking for a bunk bed for my kids. He offered the one they bought at a garage sale. He said they were not able to assemble it and his sisters kids have outgrown them. He told me that it has no screws to connect the parts and of course the mattresses.

I said I am interested and we scheduled to pick it up next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment