Friday 29 August 2008

iPod Touch - The Coolest Gadget


At this point in time, the iPod Touch is the coolest gadget I have used. It is capable of playing audio and video. It has wireless-fidelity so you can browse the internet and so many loadable applications that you can use for your specific needs. It is very useful to me especially when I commute. I listen to my favorite music on my way to work which really makes my 1 1/2 hour trip seem like 15 minutes.

Following are the specifications of the iPod Touch I use:
  • Screen material: Glass
  • Screen size: 8.9 cm
  • Screen resolution: 480×320 pixels at 163 ppi, with 3:2 aspect ratio
  • Input method: Multi-touch screen interface, Sleep/Wake button, Home button
  • Operating system: iPhone OS
  • Storage: 8, 16, or 32 GB flash memory
    • 8 GB: up to 1,750 songs, 10,000 photos, or 10 hours of video
  • CPU: Under clocked 620 to 412 MHz RAM
  • RAM: 128 MB DRAM
  • Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g)
  • Built-in rechargeable, non-removable lithium battery with up to 5 hours of video playback, and up to 22 hours of audio playback, times vary.
  • Size: 110×61.8×8 mm (4.3×2.4×0.31 in)
  • Weight: 120 grams (4.2 ounces)
  • Direct iTunes Wi-Fi Music Store access
  • Widescreen video
  • Included applications: Safari web browser, YouTube client, Mail client, GoogleMaps
  • Widgets: Stocks, Weather, Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment