Sunday 3 August 2008

Stuffed Toys

We all loved stuffed toys when we were kids. Our room is full of them. "Pampa" is the name of the mascot of Pampers diapers. It's an elephant, the first stuffed toy that Aloysius received when he was still a baby. It was mailed to us by Proctor and Gamble when my wife submitted empty Pampers wrappers as proof of purchase. Since then, Aloysius called all his stuffed or furry toys Pampa, (One of Kyle's first words is also Pampa). I used to be against playing stuffed toys because it's not good for the kids health and it's a girls toy but when I realized that these toys are also their comfort toys (they can't sleep without it), I let them play as long as it is not too furry. I am now wondering when they will outgrow these toys and be interested in other toys such as remote control and computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment