Tuesday 26 August 2008

Self Marketing for the Canadian Workplace Program

I recently completed the course Self Marketing for the Canadian Workplace last August 15. I am grateful to the facilitators of the program for helping our class to successfully pass the course and share their knowledge that we could use in finding better work. It was really helpful and I am glad I attended it.

The duration of the program was 3 weeks and it was held at C O S T I training center in Mississauga. The program aims to help newcomers in Canada to overcome barriers that make it hard for immigrants to get work in their field of expertise or successfully integrate into the workplace. You will learn about:
  • preparing for job interviews
  • formating resumes
  • Canadian work ethics
  • tapping the hidden job/labor market
The list include so much more. C O S T I services is not limited to this program. There are a lot of programs and services that it offers. The following is their contact details if you wish to ask for more information:

C O S T I Employment Services for Internationally Trained Professional & Tradespeople
Address: 2150 Meadowvale Blvd.
Unit 2, Mississauga
Phone: 905-567-0482
E-Mail: internationallytrained@costi.org
Website: www.costi.org

No comments:

Post a Comment