Saturday 23 January 2010

Video Games, Only for Kids???

Last Christmas, my brother and sister gave my kids a gaming console. My Sons got the Wii that they have been dreaming of and asking for about some time. The bundle that they got included the Wii Sports game. The games were very simple compared to the PS3 and the X-Box games that have very complicated instructions and detailed graphics. But even then I am certain that the kids are enjoying the video game every time they get a chance to play it.

A week after they got it they convinced me to buy accessories and more games. I got them some games, these were: Nerf, Wii Resort, Sis Flags and Super Mario. I also got them the gun the gaming accessory that included the gun, fishing pole and the cue stick for billiards. It has been years since I played a video game like that. The last one I played was the first generation of Nintendo which also have the Mario game. I decided to try it when I was on vacation leave. My kids were in school and my wife is in a salon getting a facial rejuvenation. I loaded the Mario game and actually enjoyed playing it too. I played for about an hour before stopping to do some household chore. It was a nice experience to be able to play the same game after a while and feel like a kid again. I only wish these things will be for adults as well. The only problem is getting the chance to play if the kids are awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment