Wednesday 20 January 2010

Extra Income

In times like these where people are getting laid off and companies are filing bankruptcy it is wise to have a second job or have an extra income. We can’t rely anymore on the interest of savings account and pension plans. There are a other ways to make good money too such as stocks and other investments but it is very risky and would require some capital.

I was introduced to pay per click sites where you get paid by clicking on advertisements and viewing it for about 30 to 60 seconds. There are some sites where you get paid by watching video clips. You need to earn a minimum, say 10 dollars before you get paid. I found out they were hoaxes when I was not paid and the site no longer exist.

There are sites where you paid by participating in discussions by starting a topic and answering topics that are posted to the site. Mylot is one of these sites and I can attest that they do pay. I have been a member for almost 2 years and I still get paid. The only drawback is that you have to do five hundred to seven hundred fifty posts to earn 10 dollars.

My wife introduced me to paid to blog last year. I said no at first because I do not feel I can do it. However when I saw that she is getting paid and as easy as just creating good posts, I said I want to try it. Early this week I joined BlogAdvertisingStore. The site has a lot of blogging opportunities and you are paid a good amount of money for a hard earned blog. I registered my blog and got approved the following day. I do not want to lose time and opportunity so I started and submitted my first entry yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment