Thursday 20 November 2008

Winter Snow is Falling Down ...

Just like the lines of the the song my wife and I liked, The gift. It was written and sung by Jim Brickman, I think. The song goes like, "Winter snow is falling down, children laughing all around ...", snow have came early this year. However, there were no children in sight. I really miss my kids as well as my wife and I don't think I could be with them this Christmas season. I could rant and blame the Canadian embassy in Manila for what happened but I would like to believe that it was God's plan for us. Come to think of it, my wife and 2 kids came here and she gave birth to my 3rd son here, the only advantage would be is that my youngest will be a Canadian citizen. She would have had a hard time here taking care of the 2 kids during her pregnancy and there could be a possibility that I would not be around when she needed to go to the hospital when she contracts. One big thing is that we will be shouldering the expenses since she will not be covered by the Ontario health care system yet. I truly trust that God has intervened and I believe He knows best.

I took this photo late at night. Maybe around 9 or 10 PM. It look quiet and pure however it makes me feel lonely because of the shade. Maybe it is just appropriate for what I am feeling at this moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment