Sunday 2 November 2008

Arts and Craft

I have always liked drawing, painting, sketching and coloring. It is too bad I was not able to hone these skills. I was not fortunate enough to have the necessary materials to be able to do so. Aside from that, I was distracted by the cartoon robots that were shown during those days. I would also prefer to play with my friends which is free so I forgot all about my love for drawings. My eldest son Miggy seem to like arts/drawing and recently also his younger brother seem to be getting interested as well. If my kids are performing well in class and they got it from their mother. The artistic side would definitely be from me (I hope my wife will not be able to read this blog as she might differ. LOL)


My kids and I have a lot of drawings/sketches, paintings and crafts we did in the past. I have photographed them and uploaded them in Webshots and Facebook. The links can be found below.

Link 1
- Arts & Crafts

Link 2 - Colored Drawings

Link 3 - Sketches

Link 4 - Others


No comments:

Post a Comment