Thursday 13 November 2008

Colors of Autumn

It seems like just weeks but I have been away from my country of origin for more than six months. I came from a tropical country and is now experiencing autumn for the first time. I believe it is better know as fall here in North America. I did a little research and according to Wikipedia it starts from the month of September until November. It is a transition from summer to winter. I think the weather is nice this time of the year, it is not too hot nor too cold. We did not have work last November 11 so I had time to roam around and take some pictures that depict this time of the season. And I would like to share some of them.



More photo's can be found on my multiply account. Please see link below:

Colors of Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment