Tuesday 2 September 2008

Top 10 Sexy Movie Actress Above 35 Years Old

I was so encouraged by David Letterman's Top Ten List that I decided to think of my version of it. My first top ten list is about movie actresses that I like which are over 35 years old. And here they are:

10. Pamela Anderson - Voluptuous body

9. Kim Basinger - Very sexy in the James Bond film Never Say Never Again

8. Sharon Stone - I still can picture the sexy scene she did in the movie Basic Instinct

7. Catherine-Zeta Jones - Very sexy in the movie "The Entrapment"

6. Elizabeth Hurley - I like her sexy smile

5. Halle Bery - Very sexy in X-men and Swordfish

4. Ashley Judd - Very sensuous smile

3. Demi Moore - I have been enchanted by her eyes when I saw her first in the movie Ghost where she starred together with Patrick Swayze.

2. Pheobe Cates - very sexy in the movie Paradise

1. Brook Shields - So many years after Blue Lagoon and she still looked fabulous.


No comments:

Post a Comment