Wednesday 10 September 2008

Pay per Click Sites

More and more people are getting into these PPC or PTC racket. Pay per click (PPC) is defined in Wikipedia as "an internet advertising model used on search engines, advertising networks, and content websites, such as blogs, where advertisers only pay when a user actually clicks on an advertisement to visit the advertisers' website."
When one reads about testimonies of members getting paid x amount monthly just makes you very interested and eager to join so you could earn extra bucks. But how easily can one earn in reality. I have received referral and invites from some of my friends so I joined some of the so called PTC sites. It was very easy to join. I created an e-mail address specifically for this and started registering. I noticed that you do accumulate points/credits/money by clicking on advertisements and participating in discussions. The question is do we get paid when we reach the minimum payout that is indicated in the sites terms of service. Most of them will pay from 1 to 1 1/2 months after every month and I am yet to receive payments from some of them. So far I have only confirmed that myLot really pay you what you have earned.


I am listing the links below for those who are interested in joining or plainly curious and would like to read more about it:

MyLot
http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Muelitz


Homepage Friends
http://www.myhpf.co.uk/apply001.asp?Friend=135986

Isabelmarco
http://isabelmarco.com/?r=muelitz

No comments:

Post a Comment