Saturday 21 June 2014

Rear Bicycle Wheel with Broken Spokes - Repaired...

I posted a blog regarding "I Wonder Where I Can Bring My Bike For Repair..." Well I found a shop less than a mile from our place. I walked to the store, handed the reae wheel with the broken spokes and negotiated a price for the repair. I guess I did not do a good job trying to haggle a good quote. I ended up paying CAD 20 which is more than half the price I paid for the pre-owned bicycle. 

After 3 hours, I came back for the wheel and it was like new. The broken spokes have been replaced and the tire has been inflated. I went home and installed the wheel to the bike and showed it to my wife who will use it. She was very happy with it so all in all, it was not a bad idea to get the wheel repaired for the said cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment