Thursday 26 March 2009

Missing the Outings

Had I been in Manila, I would have gone to at least 3 out-of-towns. My wife and kids have been to several outings already and their photos sure can tell how happy they were. The recent that they had was in Laiya

I missed these summer get-aways and I really miss my wife and kids. I sure hope they get their Visa's soon so I can get them and perhaps to a nearby resort to relax a little bit before coming back here.

I am so excited to see the boys especially the new addition to our family Alexus. Of course Tart, I missed you also and want to see you the same way with the kids LOL.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, not sure. Don't count on it. I need to save for our plane tickets from MLA to Toronto muna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo ba pwede ka sama. Pwede ka bang maging baby sitter? Hahaha! Pero seriously bakit di kayo mag-immigrate. Sarap ng weather dito.

    ReplyDelete