Thursday 26 March 2009

Ipod Touch Software Update

My cousin asked me if I had downloaded games to my iPod Touch. I said I did not want to spend money for these games. When I found out that there are a lot of free games. I immediately ran iTunes, went to the apple store site and searched for free games. I think I downloaded 75 percent of all the free games that I knew. I stopped at 75 % because of limited space on my device.

After downloading, I noticed that I can't install the games on the iPod. I found out that I need to upgrade the software to the latest version before I can do it. I finally decided to upgrade for CAD 9.99 and voila, Free games. Although some are just teasers, there are some nice games that one can enjoy when traveling long distances or if you have a lot of time to kill. I believe spending 10 bucks and getting some good games is not bad.


For more details about iPod Touch please visit Apple.com

1 comment:

  1. di nako matuloy tuloy magkaron ng ipod touch. hahaha! the new job is near irvin's so i won't have to commute. thus, no need for an ipod. ehehe

    ReplyDelete