Monday 30 March 2009

First Winter in Canada is Over

I am thankful to God for making my first winter bearable. There were times that I have to bundle up to be warm but amount of snow this year was nothing compared to what my friends told me they got the prior year. I must admit that though a lot of people are not happy when the snow falls, I was happy all the time. There are times when I even walk outside from the subway station to our office. Must be because it was my first time to experience winter. My uncle also bought a snow blower to help us in removing the snow in the driveway, however, I still want to shovel LOL. I just think of it as exercise.

When my kids are here, I am sure they would love it too. I will also have an excuse to play in the snow and make a snowman LOL.


Winter is finally over and spring is here. I missed the snow. Look how sad I am Hahaha!


More pictures on my multiply site -> Muelitz

No comments:

Post a Comment