Saturday 11 October 2008

Driving in Canada Alone for the First Time

It was a very busy Saturday in my uncle's house where I live. The bathroom is being renovated. At around 7 PM, the floor tiles were laid and the new vanity was almost installed. the plumbing is just being fitted and it will be all done. It is almost dinner time as we eat by 8 PM but we still have nothing to eat. I don't cook so I normally just assist my uncle. But this time my uncle is supervising the work being done he can't cook our dinner. I am not that confident to cook by myself so we thought of buying chicken from Mary Brown's. I was asked to buy the chicken and upon learning I would be driving alone, I immediately got the keys and left. The place where I went was probably less than 5 miles away but for me it was a very nice feeling and experience to drive alone. It was my first time to use my uncle's gray Camry since I got my driving license 5 months ago. I hope I save some money to be able to buy my own car.

No comments:

Post a Comment