Tuesday 27 March 2012

Crayola Crayon Maker

Finally after 4 months, I was able to purchase the toy I wanted to give my kids. As early as November 2011, I was looking for a Crayola Crayon Maker which according to the website of Walmart was available. I went to all the nearby Walmart locations I could not get one. I guess the toy was in demand that the persons in charge of updating the inventory was not able to keep up. I asked my friends and even my brother in the USA to keep an eye out for it. I even frequent the Kijiji and Craigslist site to check if someone is selling a used one. I was surprised to see ads for it with a price range of 100-150 dollars. I decided to just wait.

Just yesterday, while shopping for something else I happened to see 3 of them in the shelves of Walmart (Queensway Branch). I immediately took one and paid for it. My kids are excited about it as they can combine different colors and make a crayon. I was a little disappointed because it does not make a full size crayon. However, melting a crayon as small as half an inch and molding it half the length of a real crayon is nice. No need to throw away the old crayons. Old ones can be used to make new usable ones.




No comments:

Post a Comment