Sunday 21 June 2009

Happy Father's Day!

A happy father's day to all dads especially to those who are away from your families. We just have to hope and pray that we will all be with our family soon. Of course God willing.

However, in time that we are still alone and would never be able to celebrate fathers day with our family, just pamper or treat yourself. Buy something for yourself (not too much though, not too much!). I am sure that your wife and kids would understand. Right Irmee?

So today, after attending church, I went to Superstore to get a DVD home theater system. I believe it is not a first class or high-end equipment because of the price but it made me happy to own one.

I brought home an RCA Brand - Model RTD317


Happy Fathers Day! Yahoo!

1 comment:

  1. Yahoo ka jan! I hope the copied dvds can be played in that, that is, if we can bring them there..congrats to your new TOY!

    P.S. Wag na magpakabit ng Rogers cable para macontrol ang TV ng mga bata. yan na lang...

    ReplyDelete