Friday 22 August 2014

Irmee's House Project List - Item 5

Number 5 on her list - Track Light - Completed

I can not count using my fingers and toes how many times my wife urged me to purchase and install a track light in our small hallway. She said that the current light is too bright that it affects the visibility of the shows on television when it is on. I finally gave in and purchased and installed one last Sunday.

I was hoping that I will at least have some time before the next request comes and I was mistaken. The next request came a day after this project was finished. I will just not mention what it was.




Project details:

Cost: CAD 74.94 plus tax IKEA
- CAD 29.99 - "Husinge" Track light
- CAD 8.99 x 5 - "Ledare" LED GU10 Bulbs
Duration: 1/2 Day
Installation fee: Priceless
Purchase date: August 17, 2014




No comments:

Post a Comment